- Over Two Decades of Marketing, Public Relations and Professional Writing Experience
- Strategically Minded and Tactically Focused on Projects that Produce Results
- Technically Savvy Marketer with Extensive Experience Working with Tech Companies
- Gifted Writer, as Reflected in an Accurate, Credible and Compelling Writing Style
- Diverse Writing Portfolio, from Technical Pieces to Press Releases to Children’s Books
- Published Author of Why Are You My Mother? for Children Adopted from Foster Care
Over the past 23 years, Deborah Hamilton has held senior marketing management positions and has served as a marketing and public relations consultant to businesses in diverse industries. Deborah is the president of MediaMonde, Inc., a full-service marketing and public relations firm established in 2002.
Drawing upon her extensive background in strategic marketing, communications, public relations and creative content development, Deborah offers her clients valuable marketing counsel and multifaceted communications expertise. She understands how to get clients’ messages heard by customers, prospects and investors as well as journalists, analysts, industry pundits and others who have the power to influence buying behavior. Deborah has written content across all marketing media, and she continues to hone her writing craft on a daily basis through the creation of compelling content for press releases, advertisements, sales literature, web sites, articles, direct mail, newsletters, white papers, social media, marketing plans, and much more.
Deborah is both a seasoned writer and a customer-centric entrepreneur. MediaMonde clients benefit from her content marketing expertise and her unrelenting commitment to personalized service. Whether it’s raw business content, creative marketing copy, sales communications, insightful editorials or highly technical pieces, Deborah perpetually exhibits her command of the English language, her love for the written word and her keen eye for details.
Originally from north suburban Chicago, Deborah and her husband Edward have called Colorado home since 2000. They are the proud parents of two children adopted through the foster care system: Joanna (adopted in 2005 at age five; now a freshman in high school) and Isaiah (adopted in 2008 at age one; now a third grader). Deborah and Edward have also been traditional foster parents and respite care providers to more than a dozen infants and toddlers.